Delegates are invited to participate in WFC2021 discover an exciting virtual program featuring over 1,000 abstracts from fisheries industry experts world-wide.
Low and Middle Income Countries
Attention potential attendees from Low and Middle Income Countries: Conference awards are available through the International Fisheries Section of the American Fisheries Society. Find out more here.
All prices are listed in AUD and are GST inclusive.
- Access to all presentations, including plenary speakers for up to 6 months post congress
- Access to participate in Q & A sessions
- Access to sponsors and exhibitors materials and contact information for 6 months post congress
- Networking opportunities
For Delegates with an In-Person Registration
Registration Fees: Delegates with an in-person registration will automatically be updated to a virtual registration and refunds for the price difference will be made accordingly.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel bookings made through the WFC2021 registration portal will be cancelled without penalty.
We look forward to welcoming you to the WFC2021 online from Adelaide, South Australia and around the world.
Registration queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the move to a 100% virtual congress we are unfortunately no longer able to run in-person events. Anyone who has paid to attend an in-person event will be automatically refunded. Please note that it takes up to 15 business days for a refund to be processed and appear in your account.
Any queries please contact: email@example.com
All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
Accounts paid by credit card will incur a merchant fee of 1.25% for MasterCard, 1.65% for VISA, 3.03% for American Express and 3.45% for Diners Club International. All transactions made online will incur a $4.80 web processing fee. Please note that these fees are non-refundable.
Credit Card*: Debits to your credit card will appear as ‘All Occasions Management’ on your statement.
Registrations will be confirmed via e-mail. A tax invoice will be attached to this email. A remittance advice form is included on the last page of the tax invoice. Please complete this form and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received a written confirmation within seven days please contact All Occasions Management at email@example.com.
If you choose to complete and submit the registration form, you are indicating your intention to virtually attend the World Fisheries Congress 2021 and you will be liable for a cancellation fee if you are unable to attend.
Registration cancellations and changes must be emailed to:
All Occasions Group
- If you cancel your registration 30 days or more before the Congress starts you will receive a full refund, but you will be required to pay a $120 cancellation fee. If you cancel your registration less than 30 days and up to seven days before the Congress starts, you will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel your registration within seven days of the Congress, but you may nominate a substitute delegate. Refunds from any deposits forwarded to hotels, tour companies or other related businesses will be at the discretion of the supplier.
- Alterations or cancellation of hotel accommodation must be e-mailed to All Occasions Group, not to the hotel. Please read the cancellation conditions for each hotel. You will need to accept these terms and conditions when completing the registration form. If you do not accept to the terms and conditions, the accommodation will not be reserved.
In accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act 2000, the All Occasions Group (encompassing All Occasions Group and All Occasions Travel) complies with such legislation which is designed to protect the rights of the individual to privacy of their information. All information collected about you when you register for the Congress will only be used for planning, conducting the event, or communication regarding the next World Fisheries Congress. Your details may be made available to people directly related to the Congress including, but not limited to All Occasions Group, venues, key sponsors (subject to strict conditions) and other related parties as deemed necessary.
It is also usual practice to produce a ‘Delegate List’ of attendees at the Congress, and to include an individual’s details in such a list. By completing the registration form, you acknowledge that the details you give may be used for these purposes. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided to the All Occasions Group is accurate and kept up to date. To access or update your information, please email the All Occasions Group on firstname.lastname@example.org.